1. Who are the members of the podcast?
Chazz K – Chazz is an RPG writer and developer who has a full-time job doing something entirely different.
Terry R – Terry is an RPG writer and podcaster who has a full-time job doing something entirely different.
Josh H – Josh is an RPG writer, podcaster, and developer who has a full-time job doing something entirely different.
2. How can I support you?
Right now, our sole means of support is through DriveThruRPG affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our affiliate links, thanks a bunch.
3. How can I appear on your show/have you come on my show?
We are always looking to talk with creators and other fans as well as industry members for our RPGnomics project. If you have an insight you’d like to share, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are generally interested in discussing:
- Narrative interactive games generally discussed as RPGs
- The business of RPGs
- The process of creating RPGs
- The history of the RPG industry and of games
- RPGs as a cultural touchstone
We are generally not too interested in discussing:
- Dungeons and Dragons and Pathfinder as games (Terry is always willing to talk business models)
- Miniatures games, board games, deckbuilder games, party games and other things generally not quite in the ill-defined RPG zone
- Someone who simply wants to dunk on a project or company
- Actual plays
4. How can I get you to review my product or do an actual play?
For now, we are not accepting solicitations to review products or do actual plays, but if there’s a product you think should be on our radar, please shoot us a note at email@example.com. Normally we try to reply to every message but unsolicited recommendations may receive a reply of “Thanks” and that’s about it…unless we really like the recommendation in which case we’ll be all over it.